All Hail Dr. Lipp!


Dr. Lipp Nipple Balm is somewhat of a cult product. When I worked in Space NK, this would fly off the shelves - with a strong following of devout fans which keep coming back for more. It's not because they all have problematic nipples - the Nipple Balm is more like a wonder balm - one of those products you can put to so many different uses. I had never been drawn to it, as I was once a nursing mother myself, the smell of it (although it is a much much weaker smell) took me back to those days, and back then I had never been inclined to try my nipple balm on my lips so seemed normal not to try it now. Eventually curiosity got the better of me. It does make me wonder who tried it first, and how they discovered it could do so many things?

It's most commonly used for lips - providing amazing moisture and healing properties. I had a crack in the corner of my lip, and after one day of using the Dr. Lipp Nipple Balm on it, it was completely gone.  Similarly, a rash I had from a reaction to a necklace went after one day too. It can be used for any chapped, dry skin, fine lines, sore noses, split ends, dry cuticles and minor burns and abrasions, and of course, it can also be used for cracked nipples. It's been medically proven to reduce skin roughness by up to 40% in one hour, and you can definitely tell - your lips / skin feel so much better after one round of it. It's 100% natural and 100% pure with no parabens which means it's perfect for the whole family.

I had planed on putting this into my make up kit, but after a couple of weeks of using it, I have fallen in love - this one is staying firmly in my handbag!

Dr. Lipp Nipple Balm costs £11.50 for 15ml and is available at Space NK, Cultbeauty, Zuneta and LostInBeauty.
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I have never heard about this product until now and it looks like I have been missing out. I wonder where I can get my hands on some in Australia :)
    Great review

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this stuff, it's great! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Add a burst of color to your face with deep romantic lips and creatively chromatic eyes, while imperfect hair and natural wisps will help to keep things simple.I have great feel great ideas may be its important for skin. mama mio

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah I see you are a fellow Dr Lipp lover! It's amazing stuff. It's doing my lips wonders in this cold weather! My review is up here if you fancy having a gander at some point:

    http://www.bebeautiful-beautyblog.com/2013/01/dr-lipp-original-nipple-balm-for-lips.html

    Hopefully see you at some events soon!

    Beccy x

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig