Nails of the Day - ncLA Mulholland Maneater

Mudholland Maneater is the first ncLA addition to my polish collection - a brand hailing from the USA which are toxin free and not tested on animals.

The polish comes in a stylish square bottle and has a wide, flat Dupont brush which resulted in a smooth application. I worry about putting on dark polishes as any mistakes are far more noticeable, but this went on like a dream.

It is a deep, indigo blue shade, which, from a distance, looks almost black. Up close, or in the light, you can see the gorgeous blue tones coming through.

One coat left my nails almost opaque - two was the perfect finish. It dried nice and quickly and left a gorgeous, glossy shine to my nails. I can't wait to expand my ncLA collection now!



ncLA polishes are available from CutE COsmetics for £12.50

Do you have any in your collection?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig