MAC Cremesheen & Pearl Collection

MAC recently released a new line of lip products - the Cremesheen and Pearl collection, which is made up of eight cremesheen lipsticks and seven cremesheen lipglasses. They usually have a collection come to the market, then disappear, but every single one of the products within the range has made it's way to the permanent line.

I had a little shopping session at the weekend, and among my purchases I picked up three of the lipsticks from the Cremesheen + Pearl collection - Coral Bliss, Peach Blossom, and Sunny Seoul.



Cremesheens are one of the textures of lipstick that MAC sells - they are creamy, shiny and soft, and these ones seems to be fairly light in transparency. They have crushed pearl infused into them which gives a gorgeous sheen. They're described on the website as 'frosted', but I think that's a funny choice of word as none of them appear frosted on the lips. They are almost like highly pigmented tinted balms, which I love about them - they are perfect for pairing with a smokey eye for daytime.


As the name suggests - Coral Bliss is a coral colour that gives a soft sheen of candy-like warmth to the lips.


Peach Blossom is a nude shade with a hint of coolness.


Sunny Seoul is a warm pink, but has a hint of coral in it too.

They are all fairly similar, but different enough to warrant getting them all. I've been wearing them all over the weekend and love how easy they are to just slick on, giving you a made up look without looking like you've tried too hard (I'm thinking perfect for the afternoon school-run!).

Have you picked up any of the Cremesheen + Pearl collection? You can check out the other shades here.
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Oooh they are pretty! Love coral and sunny seoul xx
    Samantha's Secret

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how Peach Blossom looks on you, it's such a mature-ish chic color :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sunny seoul is very pretty
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Coral Bliss is my fave! What a pretty shade! I haven't picked any of them up yet but might go and have a swatch at the weekend!

    Em

    x

    Em's Mixed Bag

    ReplyDelete
  5. My lips are quite dark so they're no good for me. Have you seen any of the new Marilyn Monroe collection? I'm very tempted. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig