Sunshine on a Cloudy Day

If there's a hint of sun in the sky, I have a pair of sunglasses attached to my face. People may think the beginning of autumn is an odd time to buy a new pair, but I don't think there's ever a wrong time and I need to share this little gem of a find with you...

Pretavoir.

They are an online glasses shop, selling everything from Ray Ban glasses to Vivienne Westwood sunglasses but so much cheaper than you'll find them on the highstreet.

I decided my next pair would be Ray Ban sunglasses - I love the look of Wayfarers and decided to go for these these badboys. The 'New Wayfarer' in black. Only £79.50 including postage and packaging, which is almost £70 cheaper than I'd seen elsewhere!


They arrived the following day, packaged well, and the glasses housed in their leather case with Rayban cleaning cloth inside.


There were two sizes - standard and large, I went for the larger, for the more fashioney look, and also because I have a giant head!


I know you may think their prices are too good to be true - I thought the same when I first stumbled across them - my Chanel sunglasses were from there too, many moons ago, and still going strong (that's me wearing them in the middle). I did wonder if their products were genuine at the time, and after extensive research concluded that they were - they are just very very cheap!


I would completely recommend Pretavoir - I, personally, wouldn't get my glasses or sunglasses from a high street store ever again knowing how much cheaper I can get them online! 

I hope you can make use of this find too - happy shopping :)



SHARE:

2 comments

  1. These sunglasses look very good on you :)

    www.rebekasbeautyworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that is such a good price - I'll have to check that site out. The ray bans look great!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig