Personalised Make Up Bags

Hello! Today is my birthday :) I am now the grand old age of 29, eek!  I am a very lucky lady - having a lovely day and had lots of nice prezzies, one of which I just have to share with you!





It's a personalised make up bag, from Bags of Love - which I have quizzed my friend about so I could give you the low-down!

They do all manner of personalised items, but knowing how much I love make up, and photography - this seemed the perfect fit for a me, and she was right! She stole two photos from my Facebook (cheeky!), made the order, and it was with her within a couple of days.

She said she didn't have to resize the photos of anything - they just did it all for her. You can pick whether you have a photo on both or just one sides, what colour you'd like the bit of that bag that isn't a photo - and if you'd like it to be vinyl or leather. My photos are in black and white, so the pale pink leather looks great next to them.

I am going to love using my new make up bag every day - thank you so much to my lovely friend for such a thoughtful present. If anyone else is stuck for present ideas, there's loads on their website - even personalised photo wallpaper! 

SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Happy Birthday hope you have a brill day

    PS: Im going to check this out I love the idea!

    BTW I do a weekly makeup tag wer me n all the girls choose a theme and create a look for the following week according to the theme do join in if u want to

    aqeelakeela.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday lovely! These are beautiful and make such a gorgeous present! Thinking of buying my mum one of these for her birthday!x



    http://styleandstarbucks.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday!! Love the bag, it is such a great idea. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday!! THanks so much for this post! Very helpful!xx

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig