Clinique Chubby Sticks

On 1st June, Clinique introduced 8 new shades to their popular range of Chubby Sticks. I had heard great things about Chubby Sticks in the past - they are really hydrating for lips; containing Shea Butter, Mango Seed Butter and Jojoba Seed Oil - this is make up that is doing good for you while looking good for you!


I loved the look of Curvy Candy and Pudgy Peony - they are similar in colour but still quite different from each other,

Curvy Candy is my new love, I have been wearing it constantly for the past couple of weeks - it's a slightly coral toned pink which gives a nice natural flush of colour.


Pudgy Peony is still quite sheer, but much more powerful - a more definite fuchsia colour.


All the shades can be layered to create new shades too - they have a feature on their site where you can mix and match the colours and see the end result. I tried layering mine, but as they are quite similar colours there wasn't a massive difference in the shade. It's still nice to know that if I end up adding more Chubby Sticks to my collection it's something that can be done easily.



They are essentially, a coloured lip balm - the type of finish they give is ideal for summer days when you don't want to wear anything too heavy and they feel fantastic on the lips.

I love the packaging too - they are like a fat colouring pencil - you twist the end once your stick gets 'blunt'. I think these will be an essential in this summer's make up bag!

Chubby Sticks are available at Clinique counters and at www.clinique.co.uk for £16.

Do you have any? What do you think of them?

SHARE:

15 comments

  1. You have lips I die for!! so full :)

    completedisbelief.co.za

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great review, I am interested to know what these are like, all the colours are gorgeous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. super love your lips XD
    the colors are so nice~

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bought the set of 4 mini ones at Christmas & really like them but they don't contain much product. When I twisted them up there was only a couple of cms of balm. Do the full-size ones contain enough product to fill the stick?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the look of these! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are gorgeous colours and I love the finish of them. Only shame is with these types of products, they don't last very long :/

    Beth
    Beth-Bradley.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tu es sublime avec ces gloss

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pudgy Peony looks AWESOME on you! I need to pick a bunch of these up :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the pink. It's so pretty! :)
    ---------------
    Want fashionable pearls? Click here for more info.

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are like cult favorites of sorts, but i've heard that the revlon balmstains are seriously similar! I should definitely go check out pudgy peony - it looks so gorgeous on you! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm definitely picking a couple of these up at duty free when I go on holiday next week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow these are amazing! :) Im picking at least one by the end of this month!

    Judy.

    http://judysbeautyblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is great! and lovely pics too,you're gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Slightly random but where is your hamsa bracelet from - I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I recently purchased Chunky Cherry whilst on holiday, and must say that I, too, am in love with this product. The colour richly pigmented, and I like that this therefore allows you good coverage, without having to apply too much product - which thankfully makes it last longer. I hope to extend my collection, and am looking to buy Mega Melon in the near future. As said, a Chubby Stick is definitely a Summer essential worth investing in. My lips feel smooth and the colour is wonderful! :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig