Bourjois Magic Nail Polish Remover "Dissolvant Miraculeux"

The new 'Magic Nail Polish Remover' from Bourjois has been causing a bit of a storm - with people eagerly trying to get their hands on a bottle, after having heard so many good things about it.


If you haven't heard the hype - it's basically a pot with a nail polish remover soaked sponge in the inside, which has a hole in it. The idea is that you put your finger in, twist it for one second, pull it out, and voila, it's all gone!


It doesn't work quite like that for me... as I twist my finger the sponge twists along with it at the edges, so it's not really getting rubbed - as if my fingers are too small for the hole... but I have found a technique which works for me - I push my finger against one side of the sponge and twist it from side to side, as if I was rubbing it on a cotton wool pad, and sure enough - voila, it goes!


It's really handy, not to mention more environmentally friendly, not to have to use cotton wool pads, especially when on some polishes you have to use ten tonnes of the stuff to get it off your nails. Neons and glitters are notoriously hard to remove - this did the trick on my neon, and although I've not tried it with glitter myself, I've heard it does a good job, although some of the glitter stays on the sponge so you can end up with it on your fingers / nails when you're using it after.

The other thing I just love about this is the smell. It's not often that you'd hear someone say that about a nail polish remover, but it seriously smells amazing. When you pull your fingers out of the pot, they smell of strawberries (or red fruit and vanilla, as they call it - it basically smells like strawberries), but wowwwwwww, it's fantastic.

Aside from that, its acetone free, paraben free and contains sweet almond oil to nourish your nails. What's not to love!?

I found my bottle in Boots for £4.99 - head on over to my Facebook Page where I'm having a mini competition to win one :)
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I have a DIY sponge nail polish remover, and I looove it. :) Couldn't find any in the shops in my city, so I made my own :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, everyone is dying for this "brand new" product. It's funny, because I live in a small country and we have these kind of nail polish removers for about 2 years now, well not bourjois, but our country brand. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, i recall seeing a product like this in Sephora about 2 years ago. Great product anyway. Thanks for sharing!

    Judy.

    http://judysbeautyblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig