What's in my June She Said Beauty Box?

I'm sorry I haven't been around for a while - May has seems to have vanished into a blurred whirlwind of illness, starting a new job at Space NK and a holiday in Spain... it's all rather hectic and I have a lot to catch up on.... once my camera decides to let me get the photos from my camera and onto my computer, arrrgh *and breathe*.

Anyway, my She Said Beauty Box arrived this morning, I love how on schedule they are, this time it's arrived before June has even started!

Check out my video to see what was inside:



Let me know your thoughts. Hope you're all well :) x
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. I love your orange nail colour!!

    Great and informative video!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got the St Tropez Gradual Tan moisturiser instead of the perfect legs spray and really look forward to trying it out.
    I also got the Balance Me Hand cream instead of the Mischa Barton Butter you got. I've used and loved Balance Me products before so I'm happy with that although I would of loved to try the butter too. I do agree with you though thay they should have at least a months gap before repeating a brand!
    Another great video, I've missed your posts!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish I subscri ed to she said just for that box as I cancelled glossybox as it was getting awful. Shesaid could be my new monthly present!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, I like the orange nails too, which polish is that?

    Don't know what I received in my box yet, but I am eager to try the BB cream!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved what i got in my box.

    http://purelybeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just got my first box - quite impressed! I got the St Tropez gradual tan and the Balance Me Handcream rather than the Perfect Legs spray and the Mischa body butter.
    I agree the yardleys perfume sample is disappointing, it would be nice to have a 10ml sample to try - like the jo malone 10ml bottles!
    I definately like the lashes and the St Tropez best and am looking forward to my next box already!
    Am going to do a blog post about my June She Said box tomorrow - would love if you'd have a look!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I got the same as you. Hate perfume samples in boxes but love the Yardley surprisingly! It's just under £7 in Boots atm, might have to splurge ;)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig