MAC 'Pink Friday' Lipstick

Last Friday, MAC launched a new lipstick which Nicki Minaj had personally designed, to celebrate the launch of her new album, Pink Friday. The limited edition lipstick is only available to buy from Selfridges, or Mac.com, and can only be bought on Fridays while stocks last. I do love a bright pink lipstick, and seeing as it was limited edition it made me want it even more, so had to buy it as a little 'happy Christmas to me'! It arrived this morning wrapped in gorgeous Christmas paper courtesy of Selfridges, so I swatched it straight away.







Excuse the hat, I'm rather cold!

I swatched it on my hand next to a few other MAC lipsticks I have similar in shade. It is very bright and although it's a Satin finish, it's rather like the Saint Germain (which is Amplified) in it's finish. It's creamy and although it's more fushia compared to the others I've swatched on my hand, it seems to have a blue tone to it. I think it will look great with a smoky eye for a night out on the town, so shall give it a try this weekend... Friday infact!
SHARE:

11 comments

  1. Looks lovely, I'm so tempted to get this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, that lipstick looks really pretty on you! I don't know if I could pull it off as well as you do :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. that looks a lot like nyx round lipstick in narcissus. I have a swatch here: http://xdynax.blogspot.com/2010/10/swatches-review-nyx-round-lipsticks-in.html

    that's a gorgeous gorgeous shade :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your knit hat is so cute! I love the pompoms on the side, hahaha :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooo...love those gorgeous pink colors :D and the hat is cute! panda beanie ;D

    x0x0

    lifelittlesurprises.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been obsessed with pink lipsticks this year and have already bought loads so I didn't get this one! It looks gorgeous though!! Love the little ears on your hat as well! :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ive bought the lipstick Xd and i think its a really nice colour!
    It really looks nice on you :)
    I havent actually tried it on my lips yet (too lazy) but i have swatched it on my blog :)
    www.cutiecocochanel.blogsopt.com
    Hope you get a chance to read it and follow me back :)
    Much Love Chanel
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks great on you, but I didn't get it as it would look so wrong on me.

    Hope you love it x

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig