Today's Special Offers


I don't usually do one off special offer posts, but there are two great ones today that I just had to share!

Firstly, Sleek are offering 50% off their make up today - you can shop here;  http://www.sleekmakeup.com - the codes are as follows:

GBP50SLK
Who can use this code? >UK CUSTOMERS ONLY

EUR50SLK
Who can use this code? >MAINLAND EUROPE USERS or those where the € sign is automatically selected as the default currency upon visiting the website

USD50SLK
Who can use this code? >EVERYONE ELSE or those where the $ sign is automatically selected as the default currency upon visiting the website

REMEMBER DISCOUNTS ARE ONLY SHOWN AT CHECKOUT!!!!


Secret Sales have 50% off Rouge Bunny Rouge for the next 7 days, but it will only be while stocks last. You have to be a registered member to shop there - to register click here.
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Thank you so much for following my blog! I really appreciate it. I am now your newest follower and I can't wait to read your posts.

    XOXO

    Michelle
    www.hardcoremakeupjunkie.com

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig