Nails of the Day - Essie Sew Psyched

When I saw the press images for the Chanel Khaki Collection of polishes, I fell in love, but if I were to buy them all at £19 each, my purse would not be impressed. I saw that as part of the Fall 2010 Collection, Essie had a khaki colour similar to Chanel's Khaki Vert for a fraction of the cost. I bought mine from an American seller on eBay and it arrived within a few days.

I am yet to see The Real Deal in real life so unsure as to how much of a dupe it is, but I'm really happy with this polish and it's satisfied my craving. Of course now I need to find an alternative to the Khaki Rose - I've seen Models Own have released the Car Key Collection (how subtle!) so I may have to check that out. The Essie brush is annoyingly thin, but I can get over it for this - I love it.

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Really nice eau de nil colour for me, I agree that Essie brushes can be a bit thin, but I have quite small nail plates so they suit me quite well, also I have Essie polishes that are more than 10yrs old and are still going strong, better even than OPI. Thanks for this. Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks lovely on you and I think it looks like a pretty good dupe. I have the Car Key version of Khaki Rose and although it's a nice colour it's way off in terms of colour similarity.
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig