Illamasqua Glamore Nude

Following on from Illamasqua's Glamore collection earlier this year, they have introduced 7 new nude lipsticks into the range. The formula is really hydrating, while giving a long-lasting, intense colour. They are so comfortable to wear, and leave a nice sheen to the lips without being too glossy.

The new lipsticks are Minx and Cherub in the Nude Coral section, Rosepout and Starkers in the Rosy section, and Tease, Naked and Buff are more Earthy Nudes. I was sent Minx and Starkers to try out - both of which are not colours I would have picked out myself.... I see myself as more of a Tease or Naked kind of girl - both which are pale and neutral(ish!) looking... how I tend to prefer my nudes. I was pleasantly surprised at how the two I was sent turned out!


Starkers is a true nude - leaning rather brownish on me with a hint of pink. Perfect for the 90s power-lip, or teamed with a smokey eye. A creamy toffee, honey shade.


Minx is so far away from anything I would ever choose for myself, but I know I will be wearing this one a lot! A pinky, rusty rose shade that is equally suitable for day or night.



Daniel Busuttil, the Head of Training at Illamasqua - recommends matching your lipstick to your natural nail bed colour, this way it will match the undertones of your skin. He says "If you have a cooler, rosy undertone to your skin, opt for a rosy nude. If your undertones are more golden an earthy nude is right for you. These colours will flatter your natural lip shade as well as your skin tone."

Glamore Nude Lipsticks are available from 10th July from www.illamasqua.com and from 31st July at Illamasqua counters worldwide costing £18.50 each.
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Oooo, I love the first one and the slightly peachy undertones!

    http://finefantasies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. These excite me a lot….I'm going to pick a couple up from this range for sure, got to love a nude lip!

    www.walking-in-heels.blogspot.com

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig