Nails of the Day - Nails Inc Hampstead Gardens

Nails Inc have come in with two new limited edition polishes this month - Hampstead Gardens, which I'm wearing today, and Holland Park Avenue - a browny taupe colour which looks rather gorgeous.


Hampstead Gardens is a true mustard colour, totally unique to my current nail polish collection.

You would be forgiven for thinking it looked a bit like the contents of a babies nappy, as I have to say that's what went through my mind as I was applying it. The more I've worn it though, the more it's grown on me.

I'm not much of a mustard fan yet to be honest, but if you are in the market for a mustard polish then I would definitely recommend this one. As I said above it is a true mustard colour, and it applies like a dream - opaque within one coat (although I did use two) and lasts well - I managed a whole morning of housework without a single chip!

As it's a bit of a brave colour to wear I think it may take me a bit longer to get used to it, but I'm sure you'll see me wearing it again at some point this year once the craze has hit me!

Also arrived this month is the A Listers Collection containing Lower Sloane Lane, Ledbury Road, Mayfair and Covent Garden Ballet.


That's also limited edition, so if you like the look of any of the polishes mentioned, get in there quick!

So - what do you think of mustard nail polish? Hit or miss?!

SHARE:

6 comments

  1. hahaha, I must say I'm not overly keen on the colour either!

    http://the-russian-girl-diana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a big fan of Nails Inc and am an even bigger fan of this collection of colours - Perfect for this time of year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. it looks like a slight gone off toffee colour! it suits your skin tone though

    http://pretty-in-pink-blog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the pearly white colour in the new Nails Inc collection!

    I think the mustard colour looks good. Not like poo at all!

    http://www.daniellesdiscerningeye.blogspot.com

    Link text

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, my first impression is that I'm not keen. Maybe it takes a few days to get used to?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Definitely will be hit, love mustard nail polishes, we can not find true mustard shades easily on the nail polish market :)

    Enchantress

    www.makeuptemple.blogpsot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig