Keromask Camouflage Cream

I was recently introduced to Keromask Skin Camouflage Cream - a very welcome addition to my make up kit as it's fantastic at covering up most things - birthmarks, beauty spots, tattoos and scars. I worked on a music video last month where the lead singer had a double - so they had to look exactly alike. I spent an age covering up all the moles on her body with foundation, patting down then re-covering... I just wish I'd have known about this then!


Keromask comes in a 15ml bottle which has a twisty lid which you turn to reveal the pump - a design function I really like. It comes in 24 different shades and is only £14.99 and not only is it useful to those working in the make up industry, but if you have any marks on your face or body that you don't like to show then this could well be worth a try. You can buy sample kits from their website which will help you to make sure you're buying the right colour, or if you want to try before you buy.


So, for the big reveal. I borrowed my surprisingly willing boyfriend to try to show you the power of this stuff. He has a birthmark on his back, and a tattoo..


And another tattoo...


Unfortunately I did this in a mostly dark room so I couldn't tell that it wasn't properly rubbed in in the last photo until I came to look at them now on the computer! The birthmark - well, you'd never know it was there! The only thing with the tattoos is that you can see the raised edges, but I don't think it would be very noticeable from a distance.

There are some examples on the sample kit which shows some photos where it has dramatically transformed the appearance of two people...


You apply it as you would normal foundation and remove it with soap and water (or Keromask sell cleansing wipes) it is long lasting and 100% waterproof. For those with sensitive skin there's the reassurance it's hypoallergenic and dermatologically tested. We got it off his back using lots of baby wipes and in the end a bit of body oil to remove the remains - so it definitely does stay put once it's in place!

Keromask is available from their website www.keromask.com

I hope that this will help someone out there - please let me know if you end up trying it and the results you have from it, or similarly, if you're already using this - please shout! I'd love to hear how it's working for you.
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. I have a genetic disorder which causes hair follicles in my face to become plugged and there fore i have 2 red patches on either side of my face because of this. I usually cover it up quite well but this stuff looks amazing! I may have to try it x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Impressive! I guess it's similar to Dermablend?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow. I really should get my hands on this stuff, it would be great for photoshoots!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh looks impressive? Do you think the sample pots would be worth purchasing for a MUAs kit? x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitively and would cover you for so many different skin tones! I think they come in light, medium and dark sample packs x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is amazing. I suffer from rheumatoid arthritis and with it I get a bright red rash on my skin when my temperature gets high, so mainly evenings. It is a pain in the arse in the summer when I want to wear a skirt but this would work wonders!
    I am so glad you posted this lovely, I am definitely going to try it out!
    Xxx

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig