A813 Cheap Eyelashes!

If you want to add a little bit of oomph to your lashes without looking ridiculously over the top, then feast your eyes on these little beauties! The A813 lashes from KKcenterHk are made to look rather natural, but give a definite change in appearance to my eyes.

They come with a very long band, which has to be cut - they are still too large for my eyes once that's off, so I cut them from the shorter side; leaving the longest lashes to create the drama at my outer eyes. You could cut them to size from the longer end if you wanted to use them in more of a subtle way.



They come in packs of 10 - which only costs £4.98 - that's around 50p per pair and they're resuable! Registered air mail from Hong Kong is only £1.87 and you'll get your package within 3-5 working days. I seriously can't rave about this website enough! I am always a bit wary of buying things from international websites, especially when the English on it isn't 100%, but I want to assure you that it is completely genuine and I have been thrilled with all the lashes I have had from them.


The lovely people at KKcenterHk have given me a 10% discount code for my readers to use on their site - perfect timing to get in your holiday lash wardrobe! Just enter BLGB268SU10 at the checkout - this is valid until 28th February.

Let me know what you get!
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. Ooh lovely! I shall definitely being buying some :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard of this site before, but i too am weary! But thanks for the review, they definitely comes cheap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're gorgeous! will def. try these lashes!


    http://www.shellzdoll.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are lovely and not too over the top, thankyou for this I will investigate!

    ReplyDelete
  5. buy real instagram followers

    very nice post, i certainly love this website, keep on it

    ReplyDelete
  6. GCU students login by clicking the box below and then entering their GCU student Username and Password. GCU students LOGIN BUTTON.

    ReplyDelete

  7. I was very pleased to find this web-site.I wanted to thanks for your time for this wonderful read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you blog post facebook video

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi there! Nice post! Please tell us when I will see a follow up! conference room equipment setup

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your blog has piqued a lot of real interest. I can see why since you have done such a good job of making it interesting. I appreciate your efforts very much.speaker cable pair

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig