My Nail Polish Collection and Storage

I've had a few requests to show you my collection of nail varnish - so here it is.


Well, most of it! There are some missing I'm sure - off the top of my head Orly Fancy Fuchsia, Butter London Aston, Models Own Red Alert, Nails Inc Jermyn Street and Barry M Nail Effects.... perhaps my sneaky sister 'borrowed' some last time she was babysitting. At least I hope that's where they are!

I also have a basket of polishes that I don't wear as often - mostly Spectacular and old school Max Factor - my obsession started when I was young!

Let's start with the OPI polishes:

L-R: DC Cherry Blossom, Shorts Story, Sparrow Me The Drama, Mod About You, Got a Date To-Knight, I Pink I Love You.

L-R: Lincoln Park After Dark, William Tell Me About OPI, DS Extravagance, Lucky Lucky Lavendar, Do You Lilac It, Rumple's Wiggin'.

L-R: Light My Sapphire, Yoga-Ta Get This Blue, Ogre-The-Top Blue, Ski Teal We Drop, Here Today... Aragon Tomorrow.

L-R: Tickle My France-y, Steady As She Rose, Get Me To The Taj On Time, Sweet Heart.

L-R: Unknown (does anyone know what this is?!), Cajun Shrimp.

Sephora By OPI: 

L-R: I'm With Brad, Special Request, Dark Room, Casting Call.

China Glaze:

L-R: Emerald Sparkle, For Audrey, Sea Spray, Pelican Gray.

L-R: Midnight Ride, First Mate, Below Deck, Flip Flop Fantasy (this is briiiiiiiight neon orange so doesn't photograph well)

Essie:

L-R: Sew Psyched, Smokin' Hot, Merino Cool, Cute As A Button, Angora Cardi, Van D'Go, Not Just a Pretty Face.

Ciaté:

L-R: Ghetto Fabulous, Wait Until Dark, Headliner, Refresher.

L-R: Kitten Heels, Mistress, Access All Areas, Lemon Sherbert.

Revlon:

L-R: Passion Fruit, Bubblegum, Mad About Mango, Peach Smoothie, Ocean Breeze.

L-R: Revlon Red, Cherries In The Snow, Tropical Temptation, Purple Petal, Lilac Pastelle, Blackest Black.

Bourjois:

L-R: 11, 21, 22, 19, 12.

 L-R: Cerise Noir 36, Rouge Escarpin 10, 8, 1.

Nails Inc:

L-R: Victoria, Picadilly Circus, Shoreditch, Copa Cabana, South Molton Street, Electric Teal.

Barry M:

L-R: Cobalt Blue, Bright Purple, 119, Coral, 278, Mushroom.

No 7:

L-R: Betty Blues, Vivid Violet, Violetta, Me! Me! Me!

Jessica:

L-R: Raspberry, unknown, unknown, unknown.

Ted Baker:

L-R: No official names, but I like to call them Red, Plum, Taupe and Blue!

Orly:

L-R: Rio Nights, Unknown, Life's A Peach.

Butter London:

L-R: Snog, Jaffa, Refresher.

Nubar:

L-R: Raspberry Truffle, Swiss Chocolate.

Zoya:

L-R: Audrina, Tao.

FashionistA:

L-R: Forever Is Blue, Purple Me Up

Models Own:

L-R: Champagne, Jade Stone.

Odd ones...

L-R: Chanel Lotus Rouge, NARS Purple Rain, Illamasqua Harsh, Leighton Denny Hanky-Panky, Color Club Gimme A Grape Big Kiss

L-R: Rimmel Mover, Topshop AWOL, Accessorize Electric Purple, Sephora Curacoa, Collection 2000 French White, L'Oreal 402.

I haven't included any of my base and top coats - but just for reference, at the moment I'm using Nailtiques Formula 2 as a base and Seche Vite as a top coat. I also use OPI Avoplex.

To store all these polishes I use 2 boxes from The Really Useful Box Company, which I bought at Hobbycraft. They are divided into 16 sections, which I use to store my polish in colour groups. They stack on top of each other nicely and the polishes fit in perfectly!


If you think there are any must-have nail polishes that I'm missing, please let me know! If there are any polishes you'd like me to swatch, please tell me which in the comments box below. Don't forget to check out my ongoing collection of nail polish swatches over at the Facebook page.
SHARE:

15 comments

  1. Wow, great collection! Love how you store them. I've never used China Glaze polishes before but Emerald Sparkle looks lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE YOUR COLLECTION! And you store it in such a unique way :) Wish I had half of what you do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your collection! I am planning on doing a collection/storage post as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - I thought my collection was big, but yours is even bigger! By the way, thanks so much for the tip on the storage - I really struggle to find storage for my nail polishes that actually fits! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Models Own Jade Stone is my all-time favourite polish!

    http://pretty-in-pink-blog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Violetta and Me Me Me by No7 look lovely - would love to see swatches of those! I have Milan which is a gorgeous pink barbie glitter and love the brush so much - will definitely be buying more no7 polishes!
    Your collection is very impressive!!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a collection! I have never heard of that box company, I will check it out! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW !!!!!! ha ha all I can say is WOW!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW quite a collection... I have been looking for storage ideas for OPI and I am wondering how many OPI bottles fit per section and is the hight of the tray tall enough for the OPI bottles if I wanted to stack multiple trays? Please let me know if you can. Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic collection! I wish I could get more OPI polishes, but they are so expensive :( The Barry M ones are such great value for money! I love the way you store these, I have been looking for a way for ages and I am definitely going to look on this website :)

    Thanks :) xo

    beaumaquillagex.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. It’s truly a nice and helpful piece of information. I am glad that you simply shared this useful info with us. Please stay us informed like this. Thanks for sharing.
    Custom Packaging Boxes USA
    Custom Boxes
    Slider Boxes
    Mailer Boxes

    ReplyDelete
  12. SLR Shipping Services is a full Services logistics, freight forwarding & cargo company in Dubai; we aim to give the best to our clients at affordable prices. We are incorporated by logistic professionals having 25+ years of experience in the Freight forwarding industry.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Page speed Insights Checker tool is the best tool to check the webpage speed Insights. It lets you need to check whether your web pages are loading fast or not.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig