Nails of the Day - Revlon Cherries In The Snow

Revlon's Cherries In The Snow is a polish I have meant to have owned for ages - I have always heard such positive things about it and I decided it would have to be part of my collection for a couple of years! Seeing as Boots are doing a 3 for 2 across make up promotion, I managed to remind myself that I needed this, and I'm so glad that I did!

It is somewhere between a pink and red... I can't quite decide if it's pink with a hint of red, or the other way round - either way it is a very pretty shade. It's feminine, glossy and a perfect autumn winter colour.

I own a lot of red polishes, and a lot of pinks - but this is my first 're-nk'(?!) polish - unique to my collection and one I would recommend as a staple polish in anyone's stash.


SHARE:

6 comments

  1. What a beautiful colour!

    Must keep an eye out for this x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo fabulous colour - love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! My absolute favourite Red is Leighton Denny's Viva La Diva. I don't own many Red's but his one is stunning. I like the look of Cherries in the Snow but I'd have to check it out at Boots. 3 for 2 offers are awesome!

    Thanks,

    Karen

    http://aussiegirlblogs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous, I think the photo is fabulous as well. Thank for this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous colour... great for those of us that dont do colour but i can just about manage on my nails..

    kx

    ReplyDelete
  6. so shiny, ripe and juicy. love it!! xx
    liloo/@tsunimee xx

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig