Sleek Oh So Special Palette

Sleek's latest i-Divine eyeshadow palette offering is the Oh So Special palette, a gorgeous mix of 12 wearable shades that would suit any skin tone. A lot of their previous palettes have been a bit wild and whacky - but this palette has a lot more colours for every-day kind of looks.




 My favourite colours are Gateau, Ribbon, Glitz and Celebrate - although I'm not very good with wearing pinky shades on my eyes, I think they are really pretty colours. Here are some photos of my eyes over a few days that I used this palette...







Overall, I think it's a great palette for £6.49, but I do struggle with the chalky texture of the shadows which leads to a lot of fall out. They are very highly pigmented, and for the price they're worth it, but with other brands like MUA Pro bringing out cheaper palettes without the chalky issue, it will make me step back and think if I really want the palette before purchasing. That said, this is definitely one of my favourite Sleek palettes, and if you want to buy one and one only, let this be it!

Please note, this is a scheduled post - I am on holiday and will reply to any comments once I'm back x
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. So pretty! I do love sleek palettes :) love he names of the eyeshadows too! Hope you're having a good time on holiday :)

    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I've just got this palette myself. I agree, it's lovely with so many every day wearable colours x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So Pretty! Love it! I'm ur new follower.. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm yet to get a sleek palette but i really want to, i'll most probably get one of the mua pro's though such good value!
    v-preety look's you did with the palette!

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is the first Sleek palette I've ever bought - I've always been tempted but there are usually several colours I wouldn't use. Not with this one though, they're my perfect colours. I love ribbon too and pamper - I must get round to doing my own review! Gem xx

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig