ES A155 - Cheap False Eyelashes!

I am a big lover of false eyelashes, and wear them quite often if I'm going out for the night, so when I was contacted by KKcenterHk to see if I'd like to test out some of their lashes, I jumped at the chance! 

There are a wide range of lashes on their website, but I chose the ES A155 'Black Densely' set as they seemed quite suited to the kind of thing I would normally buy in Boots.

 

They come in packs of 10, and are priced at £8.25, which is absolutely bargainous considering they are also reusable. There is no glue included within the pack, but if you're like me, you will have tubes of eyelash glue in each handbag so not too much of a problem!


The lashes were slightly too large for my eyes, so I snipped a small amount off the end of each of the lashes and they fitted perfectly.


 I really like the style of the ES A155 lashes as they give your lashes definite oomph without veering into the realms of drag queenish.

 

I love how dense and thick they look when you are looking down... sexy!


The items come from Hong Kong, but they ship worldwide and shipping is cheap - for instance, shipping to the UK ranges from 57p to £3.89 depending on how fast you want your goods and if you want them tracked. Standard Registered air mail costs £1.97 and your package will get to you in 7-14 days which isn't too bad at all considering the prices!

The eyelashes seem very well made and as if they will last a long time - I would definitely price them at more than 83p a pair and are absolutely worth the money. I'm going to have a look around the rest of the site and stock up on some other styles for the future.

What do you think?

Please note, I am in Ibiza at the moment - this was a scheduled post - I will reply to comments when I'm back!
SHARE:

13 comments

  1. Oh wow, they look gorgeous and so do you! I don't like lashes with a thick band and these don't look like that have that! I will check this out, I too am a lover of false lashes. Instant Oommph! ;p xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look great and they're a really good price for 10 pairs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look brilliant, I can't get over how cheap the shipping is!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omgosh they look stunning on you! :) You have beautiful eyes, and eyebrows!! :D rachinald.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. they look great on you! http://openboxjewels.blogspot.com/ xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are gorge, will be investing! X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! I've only just started using false lashes and these look amazing on you! I may well invest when it comes round to pay day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooo they really do look good. I am always on the hunt for the perfect falsies!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for sharing this marvellous post. it is a very informative blog I really appreciate for this great information. And thank you for sharing...
    Custom Packaging Boxes USA
    Custom Boxes
    Slider Boxes
    Mailer Boxes
    Custom Soap Boxes Wholesale
    Fancy Hard Boxes Wholesale

    ReplyDelete
  10. You can even pick your own lash shade. Numerous ladies are going with the hot patterns which incorporate thick, spiky lashes and long, ultra-flared styles. That is the magnificence of eyelash expansions; your responsible for your look.
    Eyelash care

    ReplyDelete
  11. i never know the use of adobe shadow until i saw this post. thank you for this! this is very helpful. Cheap Jewelry for Sale

    ReplyDelete
  12. i never know the use of adobe shadow until i saw this post. thank you for this! this is very helpful. Best Jewelry Prices Online

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig