Sleek Pout Polish: Peach Perfection & Monte Carlo

I won a Sleek competition a while ago, and part of the prize was a Pout Polish in 'Monte Carlo' - a limited edition hot pinky purple which is part of the Mediterranean Collection. This was the first Pout Polish I'd owned and I really liked it, so much so that this weekend I bought another, 'Peach Perfection', which is a gorgeous peachy nude.




The Pout Polishes are £4.30 for 10g and are comparable to MAC's Tinted Lip Conditioners which are £11 for 15g. They have SPF15, so I shall definitely be using them during the day on holiday - as well as making your lips look gorgeous, they are really good for your lips as they contain Almond Oil, Shea Butter, Avocado Extract and Vitamins A, C and E.


Monte Carlo tastes a little like marshmallows, and in fact I'd say the colour is quite similar to Lancome's Marshmallow Juicy Tube. A small amount can be put on for a wash of colour, or it can be built up for a bit more impact. Be careful it doesn't end up on your teeth though!


Peach Perfection tastes just like sugar and I am totally in love with the colour. It's gentle yet effective and doesn't 'white out' the lips like a lot of nudes do. I can see myself using this a lot (excuse the funny camera angle!)


I think these are a fab addition to anyone's make up collection, and I'm keen to check out more of the range. The only downside to them is that I notice a strange taste after a while of wearing them, but it's bearable.

Sleek Pout Polishes are available from the Sleek website.
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. ooooh i love em both - may just give them a go xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Peach one is gorge on you! I've never tried any of them, might need to remedy this! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. They both look amazing on you! :) I really like the blue tone of the first one! rachinald.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. they both really suit you! i like the lighter one best :D x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks guys - I really love the lighter one too :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the peach the most x

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are absolutely gorgeous! I was wondering what camera you use; the quality is phenomenal!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig