Primark, River Island & Zara Haul

I thought I'd pop into town as I needed a couple of last minute bits for my holiday... I was thrilled to find so much I liked - normally when I go shopping I struggle to find something, but yesterday I was very pleased with my purchases!

I  had some things to take back to Primark, so it felt like I was shopping for free which was even better! I got....

A black beach cover-up with gold beads £8


A halter neck feather print dress which I got for chucking on for lunch by the beach - this was marked up as £5 but rung through at £3 - bargain!


A blue pleated dress - they had it in a lovely burnt orange colour too, but not in my size. It's 100% polyester and is rather shiny but it's a really nice shape and looks better on. It was £13.


A pinky coraly, baggy top with two buttons on the front, £8


...which I plan on wearing with these patterned shorts which were £9.


I thought this was a boob tube, but it came up on the till as a textured skirt! I doubt I'll ever wear it as a skirt, but thought it would look nice with white jeans or my black high waisted jeans. I adore this blue. It was £4.


Not for holiday, but I got a loose sheer cream top with mother of pearl buttons £10


 I've seen these on other blogs and loved them - you get a pack of 2 friendship bracelets for £1.50. I got 3 sets to stack on my wrist.




And lastly, I got this cream quilted heart shaped coin purse, marked down from £2 to £1. It's really cute, perfect for fitting in my clutch and lined in leopard print - cute!



In River Island I got....

This vest, which I really don't know how to put into words how to describe it! The lighter parts of the top you can see below are soft to the touch - really nice textures going on. The back is completely see through.


And these wet look leggings which were £20. I really liked them because they have a cracked, textured, mottled effect on them which is different to most leather look or wet look leggings. I wish I could take this outfit away with me as I love it, but think it'll be too hot!


I saw a girl trying on these sandals - they are not the kind of thing I'd normally go for but they looked amazing on her - I tried them on but didn't buy them but have been thinking about them all day! I have a sneaky feeling I might try to pop to River Island tomorrow to get them - shhh!



And last but not least, I got this white vest in Zara, which was £9.99. I already have it in black and bright blue and just love how it fits, it's really flattering - and has a zip down the back which I like as it just makes it a bit different


And that's it! Now to start the packing, meep!
SHARE:

11 comments

  1. uh, YUM. maybe i should hire you as my personal stylist? you have great taste! so jealous. lol.


    love, rach.
    www.so--hi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Literally would have bought everything here myself! So nice! Id love to see an OOTD with a couple of them! :) rachinald.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely loving the bits you got from Primark - especially the blue dress! I shall definitely be looking for that this week on my trip there! XX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your buys :) Good luck with the packing!

    S
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the blue dress, Cardiff store hasn't had it :( great haul.

    www.cococerys.blogspot.com

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great haul! So many lovely items. I particularly love the blue dress! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. The blue dress from Primark is great. Perfect for the Summer we are having at last.

    http://thekeypieces.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're so lucky you had a good day in primark, it's always hit or miss isn't it! Like there's either loads you want or nothing at all! I particularly like the sheer stuff, the floral shorts and the blue dress :) x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awh I love your blue dress, its so pretty!

    http://velvetpassion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig