Nails of the Day - Orly Fancy Fuchsia

Let me share this absolute gem of a nail polish with you.

Since the sun first decided to peek it's face out from behind the clouds I have been wearing it on my toes - such a perfect pedicure colour. The swatch picture can't translate the sheer luminosity as well as seeing it in real life, so let me explain... imagine a pink highlighter, the most day-glo pink thing you can think of, neon uv pink face paint that clubbers sometimes wear... it is that pink, but in a nail polish.

Totally eye-catching, totally summery, totally coming to Ibiza with me. Gorgeous.

I do like Orly polishes, the formulation is great in this - and I love the thin, rubbery handle which helps with application.

What do you think? Would you rock this, or a little too neon for your liking?

SHARE:

10 comments

  1. i'm a sucker for neon nail polishes, this is so bright & beautiful. want! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this, it has been on my wishlist for ages, but can't get hold of it in any shops :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. eBay, eBay, eBay! http://shop.ebay.co.uk/i.html?LH_PrefLoc=2&_trkparms=65%253A12%257C66%253A2%257C39%253A1%257C72%253A4908&rt=nc&_nkw=orly+fancy+fuchsia&_dmpt=UK_Health_Beauty_Nails_Manicure_Pedicure_CA&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_sop=15&_sc=1

    ReplyDelete
  4. this color is so hot,I really like it for summer =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOh dis is preeeeetty :) It's the perfect Jordan colour, would be fab with a tan, am so getting this :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I must try some Orly polishes as I have none in my collection. I really like this shade and I don't think it's too neon at all! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG, love this colour, haven't tried anything by Orly before so gotta give them a try! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. after seeing the opi pirates of the carribean delightful collection on you, this seems a bit bright. I should love it but i am on the fence. weird cos i usually like pink xx

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig