Butterfly Award

The lovely Strawberry Blonde nominated me for a Butterfly Award - thank you very much Nic!


As part of the award rules you must

a) write a random fact about yourself
b) pass the award on
c) notify the bloggers you nominate


Sooooo..

a) It's hard to think of a random fact that I haven't already told you when I last got an award. Hmmm, shall I tell you a secret instead? I think I'm going to do a make up artist course later in the year :)  I'm so excited but won't get my hopes up until the deposit is paid and I have my childcare in order.

b) I would like to nominate:
liloo and her blog Petit Jardin De Liloo 
Kirsti and her blog Notebook
Kate and her blog All Things Amazing In An Ordinary Girls Life - Kate is new to blogging and is one of my best friends so please show her some love!

Thanks once again Nics, happy Friday followers! x
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Congrats, well deserved! I absolutely love your regular NOTD posts and not only :D!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations.Love your blog.I think I've got my random fact but it's hard narrowing my favourite blogs down.Doing my post tonight so I've got until then to decide!x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're most welcome Alice - well deserved! Loving your secret. I'd secretly love to do the same! ;-)
    X

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig