Revlon CustomEyes Mascara

Revlon ran a competition on their Facebook page to win one of 1000 of their new CustomEyes Mascaras - and I was one of the lucky ones that won, and I really do feel lucky because I love it!



The idea is that you can create two different looks, using the one mascara. The lid has a twist-cap, you put it in position 1 to add length and drama, and position 2 for length and definition. The difference that I see in the brush is that in position 1, the tip of the wand is more flexible, and in position 2 is more firm. I have heard on the grapevine that the bristles change, but as they are now mascara-coated I can't tell whether there's any truth in that.


The brush is made of plastic, which I'm not normally a great lover of, but in this instance I find it fab - it separates lashes and gives definition as well as thickness and drama.

Here are some pics of before and after applying CustomEyes Mascara. The shade I have is Blackest Black. I used it in position 1 and position 2 straight after, because I love thick, fake looking lashes!

Before:


After:



It coats amazingly well; from the very first coat you can see a difference in your lashes. The black definitely is the blackest form of black, and it stays put all day - no panda eyes, hurrah! There is also a waterproof version available if you prefer that kind of thing!

This mascara is priced at £9.99, and is currently part of the 3 for 2 across various make-up brands at Boots. I for one, will definitely be repurchasing, it has all the star quality of a high-end mascara, at a high street price. Win!
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. This flaked like a flaky flake on me, I applied it at 8am, and by 11am, I had loads of black flakes of mascara on my upper cheeks and under my eyes. That has never happened to me before, so I am not a fan sadly! I wont mine through FB as well ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How odd! I love it so much, I'd go as far as to say it's up there with my Lancome Hypnose Drama! x

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig