Aussie Hair's London Bloggers Market

On Saturday 4th December I visited the Aussie Hair Beauty Bloggers Christmas Market in London. It was a fab day out and lovely to have so many bloggers under one roof, although I only saw one I recognised (hi Bettina!). Some of the Angels were holding stalls and there was a whole variety of stuff on offer - home made cakes, make your own christmas cards, make up application, boxing lessons, face painting and a book exchange to name but a few. As well as these stalls there were masterclasses - I listened to the one by photographer Carlo Nicora on how to take better photos for your blog, and Better Blogging by Cate Sevilla, owner of bitchbuzz.com. Both talks were really informative and gave some valuable information. There were also flirt and catwalk classes amongst other things.

The Aussie team had put on a 'barbecue' of sorts, which was absolutely delicious - I could have sat and eaten plateful after plateful! There were also a couple of Aussie Hunks dressed as lifeguards (phwaorrr!) and I can't forget the Aussie Mascots. Each of the different ranges within Aussie (Luscious Long, Aussome Volume, Frizz Miracle, Miracle Moise and Colour Mate) have a cartoon mascot which had been brought to life for the event. The stunners were dressed to look like their cartoon and they looked fab! Each of the ranges had their own stall in the market where people could book in to have their hair done. I watched the Colour Mate stylist do the most A-maaaaaazing do on a girl (who I've now found - see the pics of her hair here) which involved a little beehive and fishtail plaits, as soon as I saw it I wrote my name down on her list but when it came to it she was running behind and couldn't fit me in before I had to get back to my car. If anyone has her details PLEASE can you pass them on? She's a gem of a find and I don't want to let her go!

There were amazingly lavish hair themed decorations dotted about the place as well as Christmas lights and just a general good atmosphere buzzing around the place. At the end of our visit Santa gave us a lovely goodie bag containing Aussie Shampoo & Conditioner and a Max Factor Smokey Eye Shadow Pencil - thank you very much Santa, and thank you Aussie for a lovely day! 













You can check out some pics taken by the official photographer, and some more info on the Aussie site here.
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. A pic of me hahahah!!!

    Shame we didn't get to talk longer but it was a packed day - the food was yummy!

    My post about it is going up in the next day or so...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a fab time - the cupcakes look lovely! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pics!!! I was invited too but unfortunately couldn't make it, boo. Maybe next time. Glad you had a nice day :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. aah you got some amazing shots! I like your big pictures :)
    Spotted myself in the big picture at the top behind my stall munching on some grub hehe
    I loved that day - it was excellent!
    finally put my post up
    http://www.shinythoughts.net/2010/12/aussie-angel-tribe-mascots-setting-up.html
    love xxx

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig