Nails of the Day - Frosty Nails

Brrrrrrr, it's freeeeezing so to fit with the weather I thought I'd experiment with my nail polishes to create a frosty look.



First I painted my nails with Ciate Refresher, which was very kindly sent to me by PowderRooms.com It is just like its name - a Refresher, a whitish pastel blue colour which is really pretty and I look forward to using in the summer. Then I painted the tips and dragged the brush down using Illamasqua Harsh polish which is a silver glitter. It's really pretty as the glitter particles are little dashes rather than specks. I think it makes a great effect although it's a bugger to get off!

SHARE:

6 comments

  1. I love this! It definitely reminds me of winter :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! My sparkly polish has gone really thick so i'm hoping i'll be able to create something similar with a different polish :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. loooooooooove the color! so winterly! :D


    ♥ lindapochinda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there!
    So happy I found your blog.. It's lovely! Lots of nice pictures and good inspiration!.. Thanks for sharing your thoughts and photos.. This color is soo sweet!

    Wanna be followers? Let me know!
    Love from Stockholm.. xoxo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. stunning baby wintery color ♥ love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! you got fantastic color here. Winter is on a way, can you suggest some cool winter nail arts?

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig