Nails of the Day - OPI Rumple's Wiggin'

This came out as part of the Shrek Collection earlier this year. It is a gorgeous light purple creme polish with a slight blue tone to it. It's very pretty and so far I've found it to be different to any other lilac shades I have such as OPI's Lucky Lucky Lavendar. It's definitely my favourite polish from the Shrek Collection.

As usual with OPI, I am in love with the pro-wide brush which makes it easy to apply the polish within 3 strokes. It looked a little streaky after just one coat - I settled on two coats but I think 3 coats would have been better as I can now see patches which seem to have a little less polish on than the rest of the nail.

2 coats + Poshe topcoat



The colour is very flattering and I'd imagine it would suit all skin tones. It's the kind of shade you'd expect to find on a Mini Egg -  yum!
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I love this colour.

    How do you find Opi for wear? I've never tried it, but I like their colours. The only varnish I tend to use now is Essie which can last for 7 days no chips for me and it would be great to find another brand like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful isn't it?!

    If Essie lasts well on you I would say OPI would last just as well - OPI lasts longer on me than Essie, but in general my polish chips after 3 or 4 days (even Essie). Let me know if you decide to go for it - but be warned - so many gorgeous colours to choose from, it can become dangerous! x

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig