Macadamia No Tangle Brush

Move over Tangle Teezer - you have a competitor on the block!

New from Macadamia Oil is the NoTangle brush - a brush designed to glide through hair, getting rid of knots without causing damage and preventing breakage and split ends. 





The NoTangle brush is very lightweight and I like that it has a handle on it. My brush-o-phobe daughter is rather fond of it too, and it's easy for her to brush her own hair with her, plus, with the NoTangle there are also NoTears (phew!).

The package comes with a sample of Macadamia Healing Oil and a sachet of the Deep Repair Masque - a fab way to try out their products, which I have always been intrigued about. For £9.99 I think it's a really good deal.

You can find the Macadamia NoTangle Brush at Beauty Expert, who also have a deal on at the moment on Macadamia products - if you spend over £15 on the brand you get a free 50ml Macadamia Oil Shampoo.
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. I definitely need this! Love my tangle teezer but it always falls out of my hand because there's no handle. Thanks for sharing x
    http://www.beautyandlechic.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the tangle teezer but recently I have just found it's not cutting it. I love that this has a handle. I find the bristles are just too short on the tangl teezer maybe this would be better!

    http://mylushbox.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, I love that you get to try out the Macadamia Healing Oil and the hair mask as well! This is definitely going on my wish list...

    Shannon @ flyawaybirdiebeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got this a few months ago and it's the best investment ever in my hair. This is soo brilliant and just glides through the hair with next to no effort. Highly recommend it ! Xx

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig