Girl Meets Dress - My Top Picks!

I was recently contacted by Girl Meets Dress, the dress hire company, to take part in a challenge to pick out my top 5 dresses from their Celebrity Dress section. Here are the five I chose....


1 - Melissa Odobash - Natalie Dress - This dress looks effortlessly good - I can see it being dressed up or down depending on the occasion, and it looks really comfortable to wear too, which is a big factor for me when deciding what to wear. There's nothing worse than going out and feeling uncomfortable all night, you just don't enjoy yourself!

2 - Marc by Marc Jacobs - Panthera Print Shift Dress - I adore the print on this dress! The print, plus the gorgeous contrast in navy and metallic copper make it a stunning dress that would stand out from the crowd for all the right reasons. Besides, it's been spotted on Cheryl Cole.

3 - Herve Leger - Halterneck Bandage Dress - This is the ultimate in sexy night out dress. If I had the figure for this I would wear it whenever I got the opportunity. It's a stunning piece, and shows off all the right curves.

4 - Christoper Kane - Lemon Bloom Dress - Yellow can sometimes be a tricky colour to wear, but this dress seems to make it look easy. The print and broken up design is really pretty, and gives a nice unique edge to this dress.

5 - Gorgeous Couture - The Lacey Dress - This one's a bit more formal, but without being OTT. You could get away with it for a wedding, or a black tie ball - it's really feminine and pretty, but the red makes it striking and powerful.

 What do you think of my selections? What would you have picked?!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig