Bourjois Bronzing Make Up

As part of their new Summer on the Riviera collection, Bourjois have introduced a new bronzing range consisting of a BB bronzer, mattifying primer, a maxi bronzing powder and a body bronzer mousse for an instant tan with no self tan. I was sent the BB Bronzing Cream and Maxi Bronzer to try out.


The BB Bronzer is designed for people to wear alone, as a BB Cream, with a hint of bronze in it. It combines skincare and bronzing make up to give a healthy, sunkissed complexion, while containing SPF 15. It blends in really smoothly, leaving a lightweight, translucent bronze finish. You can see in the photo below where I rubbed it to on my wrist - so my advice would be to make sure that you blend this well at the edges, and if your neck and decollete are pale, bring the BB Bronzer down to there too.


Unfortunately I don't have the skin to be able to wear this alone - so I have been using it as a primer - it feels really nice on the skin, and the smell is amazing. Chocolate orange yumminess! It doesn't feel sticky or thick, just lovely and adds a little glow and sunshine to my face.

The Maxi Delight Bronzer has 'Maxi' in the title as it's so large. It's the same size as the palm of my hand and is the first maxi format bronzer Bourjois have released. It also has the same chocolatey, orangey smell, with perhaps a hint of coconut too - it oozes summer sun.



It comes in two shades - one for Light / Medium skinned people, and another for Olive / Tanned skin. I was sent the latter, which I probably wouldn't have chosen myself as I am naturally fairly pale, but it didn't seem too OTT when used with a soft brush it left a nice, natural bronzed finished and I didn't notice my face sparkling either which was a bonus!

The bronzer contains golden shimmer - I usually go for matt bronzers, but in the summer I am much more open to them; it just adds to that fresh, radiant feeling. It also contains beta-carotene which will help to prolong your natural tan too.


I'm wearing the BB Bronzer under my foundation and down my neck, with the maxi bronzer swept under my cheekbones, along my temples and the sides of the top of my forehead, then down to my jawline in a '3' shape. I added a touch of bronzer to my collar bone too to give a bit of highlight thanks to the golden pearl extract.

The BB Bronzing Cream is priced at £9.99 and Maxi Delight Bronzer is £8.99 - plus to celebrate the launch, Bourjois are offering a free pair of sunglasses in a polka dot case, along with 3 for 2 on all Bourjois products, until 13th August!


SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I have the BB cream and have been mixing a little bit of this with my foundation to give a more bronzer look. You're right it smells amazing. I plan on wearing this alone whilst on holiday.

    Gillian from Glam Up Everyday x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought the Maxi Delight Bronzer the other day. It has an incredible smell and I really like how big the packaging is.

    I've never used bronzer before, being dark-skinned, but it does leave a lovely and healthy glow in its wake. Your complexion looks great in the photo here. Maybe as the weather remains warm and you get more of a tan, the Maxi Delight Bronzer might be better suited to you?

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those glasses are soo pretty! You look lovely, amd that ronzer is huge! Kimda remids me of mua's brinzed perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look fantastic! I can't wait until they're released in Australia :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig