Nailedit UK Handmade Nails

I recently tried some nails from Nailedit UK - an online store run by Lucy, who I found on Instagram, which makes lots of different cool designs of false nails, which she has decorated by hand.

The nails I had were Cool Refreshmints and cost £12.99.


They are amazing, peppermint green nails with hundreds of golden balls attached to them. They look so effective, but I imagine would have taken a good while to make!

The nails come in small/regular or medium sized, and you get 12 nails in the package, along with nail glue. I decided to use adhesive nail tabs with mine rather than glue, which you can also buy from her site. As I have fairly long nail beds and slim nails, I went for regular, which fitted me perfectly.


There are loads of great designs on her site, the prices are really reasonable considering how much time and effort she puts in to each design, and she will even design nails of your choice! Prices start at £9.99 for the more simple designs, going up to £19.99 for more intricate limited edition nails, and only £14.99 for your own, custom designed nails. She will even make your nails in a different shape, size or colourway at no extra cost - it really is exceptional service.


Check out more of her designs at http://nailedituk.bigcartel.com/
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Wow! This look amazing! So unique as well x

    Alavish.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow they're gorgeous!!!! I love the bright coloured polish, and cute little balls too! <3 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the little studs/balls on the nails. This is a look Ive always wanted to try on my own nails but looks quite fiddly. Having them on false nails is such a good idea!

    Leanne @ Leanne-Marie | Beauty, fashion & lifestyle. x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look great :)

    http://mintsunday.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig