Superdry Press Day

Last week I went along to Superdry's Autumn Winter Press Day to see the collaboration with Timothy Everest for the women's Sibero Collection and sip some rather yummy cocktails created by the Experimental Cocktail Club!


The show was really interesting - rather than a catwalk, they had the four models in a room doing 'stuff' and posing every once in a while. I fell in love with the Town Coat, which the model on the left is wearing. It's navy but the back of the collar is pink (it also comes in other colour options).


The collection sees a tailored look for all different types of people. I, of course, was also checking out the models make up, which varied depending on the personality of the look. They all had matte orangey lips with the variation on the eyes - from simple liner to grungey smokey - definitely a look I will try to recreate myself!


I had a play with some of the Superdry make up while I was there too - I really love the look and feel of the bronzer and highlighter. If you get a chance in store, have a look at them - I was really impressed - although I only swatched them on my hand so do let me know if you've got them what you think!

I was lucky enough to take home with me one of Superdry's fragrances - Neon Pink.




The packaging is very Superdry-esque - cool and functional. It comes in a large neon pink cube box - which is held together with a magnetic flap. Opening the flap reveals the cute, neon pink glass bottle with matte black rubbery lid. It opens like a big zippo lighter and smells really good. It's quite a grown up fragrance - I couldn't imagine my teenage sister wearing it - and I really like it. The blurb on their site says it contains Bergamot, pineapple, galbanum, water fruits, jasmine, rose, sandalwood, vanilla and musks - it has a lovely fresh, summery, powdery smell, and I have been reaching for it every day since I've had it. It costs £35 from their website.


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig