Magnifibres Brush-On False Lashes

Magnifibres claim to give you a false lash effect, without needing falsies - by brushing on fibres to your lashes that can lengthen them by up to 5mm. In terms of eyelash length, that is a hell of a lot! As a short, stumpy eyelashed gal, I couldn't wait to give it a go.



The tube looks like a standard tube of mascara, but once you open it up you see the wand looks almost like a stick of candy floss - with fluffy white fibres coming off it.

You apply your normal mascara, then brush through your lashes with Magnifibres - this leaves a coating of white fibres, which bulk up and add length to your lashes. You have to take care to look down as you apply it as if the particles get in your eye it can be quite uncomfortable. At this point your lashes look rather white, so you add another coat of your mascara and it's as simple as that!


After trying the Magnifibres myself, I can see a slight difference - there is a little length added, and also a fuller lash effect. I notice the volume more than the length.

I don't think I could substitute this to using false lashes, but to add a bit of oomph to your lashes without the hassle of sticking on falsies, this works a treat.

Magnifibres costs £19.50 from lookfantastic.com
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. I've been trying to get to grips with this product but can't seem to make it work! Think falsies can't be beaten xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this but am yet to try it! This has reminded me to dig it out and give it a whirl...can defo see a difference x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's great for people who find it hard to use false lashes. Lovely review. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've got some stuff like this! Different brand but the same concept...haven't tried it yet though but definitely intrigued to after reading this :)

    Katie xx
    thestylinguist.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your lashes look so much longer, and voluminous in the second picture! I need this in my life xx
    Gemma ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks like a good product, but honestly it didnt add any length, just volume

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig