Organic Surge Million Dollar Anywhere Balm

This little pot of loveliness has been my saviour in this cold weather. My knuckles seem to turn to sandpaper and lips to sand - so I've been keeping my Million Dollar Anywhere Balm at my desk to remind me to keep slathering it on... and it's done the job of restoring me to former smoothness perfectly.



Regular readers of my blog may have realised I am a big fan of multi-functional moisturising and healing products - and this is no exception.

It comes from Organic Surges' luxury collection and is 100% natural. For every product sold from the Million Dollar range, Organic Surge is donating $1 to Kenya Children’s Home Baby Care Unit and
Orphanage, with their aim being to raise a huge $1 million.

For starters, its very citrusey - which is a big plus for me - I love the clean fresh smell and if you happen to lick your lips while it's on there, it doesn't taste too bad! Secondly - it works. It is packed with Shea butter, cocoa butter, safflower oil and sweet almond essential oil which all have great moisturising properties.

You can literally use it anywhere that needs some moisture - favourites for me are knuckles, lips and cuticles although I find it better on my hands than lips. It's balm-like in consistency, so for the lips all you need is a quick swoop round the glass pot and you're off. For larger areas which are drier (a la my knuckles) I find I have to dig into the product a little to get a nice chunk out, then melt it into my problem area. I've used it over the past month a LOT (like I said, it sits at my desk... so do I)... and there is still over 3/4 of the pot left, so definitely getting your money's worth.

Million Dollar Anywhere Balm is available at the Organic Surge website priced at £22.50 for 30ml
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. This looks and sounds amazing. I've never tried anything from Organic Surge.. I don't really know why. I love your blog so much :) xx
    Gem ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks really interesting, I love citrusy flavours/smells too! Xx

    Beautycallsx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig