Sisley Hydrating Long Lasting Lipstick

I posted a couple of weeks ago saying how impressed I was with my first ever venture into the world of Sisley with their beautiful nude lipgloss. I now have in my possession two of the lipsticks I fawned over in that post - they certainly have not failed to impress and now I'm having an 'OhMyGodIThinkINeedEverythingSisleyHasInItsMakeupRange' moment!


The lipsticks in the Hydrating Long Lasting Lipstick range are housed in a decadent golden case which feel very robust and high quality. They are protected by a suede cover, which adds to the whole luxury lipstick feel. 


The tip of the bullet is diamond shaped, which spirals round the whole of the lipstick - this is the first time I have used a product shaped like this and it really helped with application, particularly as they are such bold, bright colours.


The two shades I have are L25 (Geisha Red) and L30 (Mandarine). The moment I first touched them to my lips, I fell in love.


They glide onto the lips easily - there's no dragging involved - and such a gorgeous pigmented punch of colour immediately. They leave a satin finish to the lip, and as they contain Calendula and Vitamins C & E, they actually hydrate your lips at the same time as prettifying them! They are also extremely long lasting which means that you don't have to touch up constantly throughout the day (or night!) and when they do start to wear off, they fade down beautifully.

L25 has zoomed straight to the top of my Favourite Red Lipstick list - it's the most divine rich, bright yet deep red. 


L30 is just so... orange! I love this as an alternative to the red lip for a bold lipped look, and will look stunning with a tan.


They are a little more pricey than I would normally spend, at £32 per lipstick - but they are such great lipsticks, of such high quality that they are definitely worth it. 

Seriously, if you haven't tried Sisley yet, you need to! I'm just gutted I left it this long....
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Wowza the packaging is to die for!! I absolutely adore that bright orange, perfect for summer!xx

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig