Selfridges Lucky Bag

QUICK QUICK QUICK! Selfridges have launched their lucky bags today, but there are only 1000 of them available. They are a bag containing 5 hair and beauty items - no value is mentioned, not if they are sample sized or a mixture of full size and samples - it's just the luck of the draw! 100 of the bags have got £150 Beauty Workshop vouchers in too. It's too risky not to miss, I've just ordered two - now the dilemma is, which do I keep and which do I give to someone else for Christmas?!


The Lucky Bags cost £15 each from Selfridges
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. You're a doll, thank you for bringing this to my attention!! Laura x

    http://laurziemack.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/selfridges-luck-bag-hurry.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't resist! I just had to buy one for myself. I did manage to resist buying more than one though. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig