Neom Happiness Reed Diffuser

For as long as I can remember, I have had a reed diffuser in my living room. Not that I have a smelly house that needs disguising, I just think a lovely scent can make a smell so much more welcoming, comforting and a nicer place to be.

My latest one recently finished, which coincided perfectly with Neom releasing two new fragrances to their reed diffuser collection - Happiness and Sensuous.

I decided to go for Happiness, a "fresh, uplifting fragrance containing mimosa for relieving tension, lemon for extra perkiness and white neroli to promote a feeling of euphoria. Created via an innovative process of extracting grassy notes from a peppermint stalk, the result is a crisp and amazingly evocative dewy garden scent." What with the weather how it is at the moment, and the evenings getting increasingly darker increasingly earlier, I concluded that Happiness would be the perfect pick-me-up for me to use in my living room.


Within a few hours of me popping the seal and inserting the reeds, my room was filled with the lovely scent of Happiness. It is a gorgeous, delicately floral and fresh smell which is powerful enough that it hits you like a blanket of familiarity as you enter the room, without being over powering. Once you are in the room for a while you no longer notice it, other than when you walk past it or every once in a while a waft of it will come across. I've had it out for two weeks now and although I haven't yet turned the reeds, it's still very prominent.

Although the scent seems to stick to the one room, I have had my bathroom painted since opening the Neom reed diffuser and I think it definitely took the edge off the smell of paint in the house.

I have mine sitting on my book shelf - I think it looks really nice and something I'm happy to have on display. It looks very luxurious, with the frosted glass and chunky neck - I have had to ensure it's out of the way of my kids fingers!


One of the things I love most about reed diffusers is how long they last, this one costs £35 but I expect it to last a good few months.

As for the smell, I can't say I am grinning from ear to ear while doing sit ups every time I smell the smell, but I feel my living room is a much nicer place to be while it's smelling gorgeous - it's very inviting and as much as it is a fresh, awakening smell, I also find it to be a very relaxing fragrance and easy to unwind with it in the room.

If you are looking to make your home more lovely, I would highly recommend one of these to start you off!

The Happiness Diffuser costs £35 for 100ml from the Neom Organics website.

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I've been hearing such great things about Neom, I'm really excited to try their candles! Thanks for the review. xx

    ferdies-place.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh! it was a nice fragrance. love to have it in my home.

    Cupcake Reed Diffuser

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig