Nails Inc Bling It On - Leather & Skulls

On Tuesday evening I went along to the nails inc event which showcased some of their new releases - they have lots of exciting products coming up - premade false nails, feather effect polish, denim effect polish, concrete effect polish, and the most gorgeous shades for Spring / Summer (especially Chelsea Physic Garden - the most gorgeous pale, seaside blue <3). The other thing they have coming out are new Bling It On sets - the Romance set which contains 3D bows and gems to stick to your nails, and the Leather & Skulls (leather effect nail polish with 3D skulls) set which comes out in December.

I had a manicure while I was there with Victoria, one of my favourite shades, and asked them to add on a skull to each of my fourth fingers.... and I fell in love!


You stick them on using nail glue and should last for up to a week. I've had mine on for 2 days now and they shows no signs they're about to ping off, I just hope that when they do I am aware of it so I can reuse them!

The leather effect polish goes on like a standard polish, but when it dries, turns to the effect of leather. Last week I went to the QVC press day, and had it tried on there. This is Shoreditch Lane, a mulberry shade which will be coming out next March alongside a tan colour (Soho Mews) and black (Noho).


I wasn't too sure about these when I had them done - they reminded me of nails that I had accidentally touched when tacky... however they did grow on me - particularly when I saw the black being worn at Tuesday's event. I think because it looked much more leather-like. I will definitely be picking up one of those when they hit stores.

The sets out next month are the black polish, Noho which comes with silver skulls, or the tan polish Soho Mews which comes with gold skulls. There is already a waiting list, so if these tickle your fancy, get your name on it here!

SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Annoyingly I don't - I planned to take photos once I had had my nails done, but by the time we were done (we got caught up chatting!) it had all been packed away... last person at the party, as usual ;)

    I *did* however, get a Concrete polish, so once I take this one off I will do a Nails of the day post with that one so you can see x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the little skull, so gorgeous! Have to agree with you on the leather effect polish though! Look like they have been smudged when almost dry! Looking forward to giving these a try myself!

    http://thelittlethingsbb.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Victoria colour and the little skull is gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig