Charles Worthington Miracle Repair Elixir Oil


Charles Worthington recently released his Salon at Home Secrets collection - hair products designed to give a salon finish in the comfort fo your own home.

I've been using the Miracle Repair Elixir Oil, which is a blend of five precious oils, including Argan Oil, which claims to leave your hair "like shimmering silk", for the past few weeks and really like it!

It can be used in a number of ways - I have mostly been using it as a pre-wash mask, by putting a good amount all over my hair starting at the ends and leaving it on for 5 minutes. My hair feels a lot more manageable in the shower, and feels so soft once it's dried and not at all greasy. You can also add it to your conditioner to give it a bit of a boost, use it as a heat protecting shine serum by putting it on damp hair before styling, or also for a shine once you've styled your hair.

I find that as a serum, it is a little too lightweight for my big fat thick head of hair - but for a normal, or finer haired person I think it would be perfect. If you find Moroccan Oil a little too heavy, or a little too expensive, this may be a good alternative.

The icing on the cake is it smells absolutely delicious!

The Miracle Repair Elixir Oil is available from Boots for £9.99, but there is currently 1/3 off selected Charles Worthington Salon at Home products.
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I love hair oils and seem to be sucked in to every single one that comes out on the market, so I think a trip to Boots is in order because this sounds lovely! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving the look of this and so many other things from the at home range :D
    http://www.thelilywhiteenglishrose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am obsessed with oils! Ever since i started getting into DIY hair treatments i try almost every hair product i get my hands on!
    http://ciaobellalov3.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've tried the melting balm from the same range which is amazing. I'll be giving this a go next :)
    http://thelittlethingsbb.blogspot.co.uk
    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig