Nails of the Day - Essie Don't Sweater It

I made a cheeky little eBay USA order the other day - the polishes seem to work out cheaper than in the UK, and while I'm paying for delivery, I figure I may as well get a few. One of my little bundle was Essie Don't Sweater It, from their Fall 2012 collection 'Stylenomics' which I'm wearing today.



Essie describe it as "a warm, cozy and creamy mauve" which I think is half right - it definitely has slight mauve tones to it, but I'd say it was more taupe/brown with a hint of grey and mauve, rather than *being* mauve. It is creamy, and very opaque; you know how I always do two coats, even sometimes though I didn't need to? The photo above is with one coat! I didn't even feel the need to do my 'one for luck' - it just looked fab.

I really like it - it reminds me a lot of Essie's Merino Cool which is one of my favourite ever polishes - it's like a warmer, browner cousin. I can see me getting lots of wear out of this one! What do you think of it?

The seller I use (most of the time) for my eBay USA orders is is enchantedbeautyspot - this polish was only £4.52 and her OPIs are generally £4.96 - if you have a wishlist of nail polishes it might be worth checking out what savings you can make!
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Pretty colour, i adore for this season x


    - Nora
    http://makeupbynora.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. so pretty! and a cute name to boot!
    <3 it

    x

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig