Nails of the Day - Avon Arctic Waters

Today I have on one of the new polishes from Avon's Arctic Goddess Collection, Arctic Waters. In fact, I've been wearing it for the entire week!

I am a bit of a blue nail polish lover, and this one has slotted in nicely to the collection. In the bottle it looks to have a small amount of blue iridescence to it, but once it's on the nail it is hardly noticeable at all. It stops it from looking like a completely flat colour, without it looking like you've just got lost in a shimmer factory. I'm not a big fan of shimmery nails so this is just right for me.

It's a great aqua blue with really good staying power. I had a few days wear before any chipping which is a big achievement on my nails!


Do you like blue nail polish? What do you think of this?
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I really like blue polishes but all of mine are either to thin and streaky, or not the right shade for my skin tone. This avon one looks gorgeous, and a bonus that it has good staying power! x

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig