Men - Take Note!

It's that time of year when the super cool advent calendars come out - yes, it may seem a little early to be thinking about it, but if you want one you need to be quick! These things are exclusive, limited edition, and sell out like hot cakes! Men, if you want to be in the good books, I suggest one of these may go down a treat!

The Selfridges Beauty Advent Calendar - £82
This is the one that opened my eyes to the fact luxury calendars existed! I had it 2 Christmasses ago, and the one before that (although I'm pretty sure it was £70 then). I think I'll skip this one this year, only because I found a lot of the things tend to be repeated, but if you've yet to try it - it is amazing, and such a treat! The official blurb says Containing a selection of luxury skincare, make-up and fragrance from brands including Lancôme, Kiehls, Viktor & Rolf, Shu Uemura and more - if you get your magnifying glasses out you may be able to see from the photo what kind of surprises are in store behind those doors. Get yours from Selfridges QUICKLY if you want one, these sell out fast!



The Lancome "All I Want for Christmas" Advent Calendar

This contains 24 mini sized Lancome treats including their new fragrance La Vie Est Belle, and new mascara Hypnose Star. Everything I can find about it varies - so I'll tell you what I know. It either costs £70 or £82 - and was supposedly getting released on 1st October on the Lancome website - however it's now the 16th and I can still see no sign of it! It's also available at flagship counters, so keep your eyes peeled if this one tickles your fancy. 

Although, I did find the Lancome Beauty Crackers - £50 in Selfridges, which sound as though they have the same thing inside so perhaps they changed their mind about the calendar?




And last, but not least - the one I hope someone that loves me buys me this year *cough cough* (not that he'll even be reading this, but one can dream!) is...


The Ciate Mini Mani Month Advent Calendar - £38




Which has 17 mini bottles of Ciate Paint Pot nail polish, 4 mini caviar blends, and 3 exclusive glitter Paint Pots that will never be available again - arghh, I want it!!!!!! This one is also available at Selfridges, exclusively.


It is so lovely to open a beauty treat up every day in an otherwise cold and miserable month of the year - and far kinder to the waistline too. Ladies - you might want to leave this page carefully open on your other halves computers - good luck!

If anyone knows the official scoop with the Lancome calendar, or has seen it anywhere - please let me know! 



SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Oooh I love them all. Anyone who wants me buy me a gift take note! What a great way to spend December getting a little treat every day!
    x
    http://www.daniellesdiscerningeye.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are amazing, this post is so going on my boyfriends Facebook wall as a errr...subtle hint ;) haha
    Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. the ciate calendar is amazing!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know, they're fab aren't they!? I'm very tempted to get the Ciate one for myself! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow! This sounds amazingg!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig