Liz Earle 'Nectar' Blusher & 'Natural Glow' Bronzer

Following on from my post introducing Liz Earle's 'Colour' make up range last week, I now bring you some of their face / cheek products which I have fallen in love with. One of their powder blushers, 'Nectar' (06) and the Natural Glow Bronzer.


As with the rest of the make up range, the packaging has been kept minimal and fuss free, with the Liz Earle logo stamped into their powder products, each housed in a mirrored compact. I think it looks rather chic.

There are only seven shades in the blusher collection - and each shade has both a powder and cream variation which I think is a great idea. Some people are cream blusher people, some are powder. Some may like to increase staying power by layering powder over cream blush - whatever the preference, this covers all bases without there being too many products to choose from - kind of like in a posh restaurant that has a very small and select menu.

I've swatched the Nectar powder blusher below, alongside the bronzer, which is the only bronzer in the range.


Below, I've swatched the bronzer alongside some other popular bronzers that I had to hand. MAC Golden, and NARS Laguna contain a lot more shimmery glitter particles - the Liz Earle bronzer does have a slight sheen, but the particles are no where near as visible as those two. Benefit's Hoola is much more matt, and more yellow based than the Liz Earle Natural Glow Bronzer.


The blusher looks quite pink in the pan, but is actually very soft and pretty on the skin. It can be built up to be much pinker for darker skin tones or for a pop of colour.


I'm wearing both the bronzer and blush in the photos above and I am really impressed with both products. They glide onto the skin perfectly and stay put all day. The bronzer is definitely going to be a new staple in my make up bag, it's just the right tone and finish!

Have you tried any of the Liz Earle make up? I have my eye on the coral blush next!

The Colour range is available at Liz Earle counters and the Liz Earle website.

The powder blush costs £16.50 for 6g and bronzer is £19.50 for 10g.

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. that pink looks so pretty and you look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the pink is a gorgeous colour!


    Sarah x
    takemyscars.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look lovely on you :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for the tips and information..i really appreciate it.. nectar mattress discount

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig