Liz Earle Eye Liner, Brow Pencil & Tools

To continue my little series of the new Liz Earle Colour Make Up products - today I am going to tell you about some of the eye tools I have tried from them.


I have the eye pencil in Golden Bronze - which, once it's warmed up, glides onto the lids beautifully. It can either be worn as a liner, or blended across the lid to make an all over colour - it's easy to blend too which makes it nice and versatile. The colour looks fairly metallic in the pencil because of the little shimmery flecks in it, but on the eye it has a subtle sheen to it - really pretty.


The eye pencil is in the middle - blended out, and the right, non-blended. On the left is the brow pencil in Dark 02.


I have never really been much of a 'doing my brows' kinda girl; I've been blessed in the eyebrow department, but since this combo of products arrived, I've been obsessed! 

The Brow & Eyeliner brush is such a handy tool - although it's marketed as one end an eyeliner and the other, a spool for brushing your brows, there's nothing to say you have to stop there! You can use the spool to brush through your lashes if you want to declump mascara, and I like to use the liner end of the brush to create a defined highlight under my brow.

That aside, they are also great for their intended uses - the liner brush is nice and firm and you can draw a nice straight line with ease. The pointed end allows you to get to the inner corner of the eye more easily. I have been brushing my brows up using the brow brush and it makes such a difference at how groomed I look, or if you have accidentally got a bit of foundation sitting on your brow, this will remove it!


I have been using these in conjunction with the brow pencil in Dark 02 to fill in any gaps by drawing gentle, feathery strokes, and also to make the inner sides of my brows a little neater. For someone who has never really done her own brows before - it's really easy to work with!


And then of course, there's the sharpener - stylist and chic in a little compact silver square, it's a perfect size for the make up bag, and the fact it collects the shavings internally is a big bonus for application on the go!


I have used all the new products in the photo above - once again, Liz Earle has impressed me and I look forward to exploring more of their range!
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Your eyebrows look so good, I never really knew that Liz Earle made eyebrows stuff. Need to have a look. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep your eyebrows have a lovely shape and thats from an eyebrow obsessive ;) Will look out Liz Earle's cosmetic range...

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig