Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish, Rose and Lavender

Cult Liz Earle product, Cleanse and Polish - has got a new limited edition sister! Rose and Lavender is the new, special edition version of the hot cloth cleanser, with £2 of each sale going straight to The Princes Trust.


It is the same idea as the standard Cleanse & Polish - which you can read my reviews of here - but with added rose petal oil and lavender essential oil to help add to the overall calming properties - not only to the skin, but to your mind - it's great to use before you got to bed for that very reason!

I've been using it for the past few weeks with a muslin cloth and find it very soothing for my problematic skin. I am safe in the knowledge that this removes all traces of make up and daily grime. There are only a few cleansers I feel safe with on my messed up face, and this is definitely on the safe list! My Mum, who is in her fifties is also a big fan - as well as my teenage sister. If you want a soothing cleanser which leaves your skin clean without being tight - try this, you'll love it!

The limited edition cleanser is available for £19.75 for 150ml at John Lewis, Liz Earle and QVC while stocks last.
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Everyone keeps raving about this I still need to try it!
    Beauty Fiends Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the idea of this!

    Terri x
    www.fortheloveofallthingsgirly.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh haven't seen this yet, will have to try it, love my cleanse & polish

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig