Apologies for my absence

I know I've said it before, "I'll be back soon", but this time, I will be. I hope.

I've got no excuses really! It started when I started working at Space NK - I loved the job, but trying to fit it in around being a single mother, freelance work, keeping a house aaaaaand blogging - it was just all too much.

So now, I have stopped working at Space NK and feeling a lot more human and less thinly spread. Since I've quit and just doing freelance, I have had so much to catch up on that blogging has just had to take a backseat, and now we have the summer holidays! So it's just been one thing after another.

My cupboard under the stairs is just bursting with stuff for me to tell you all about so I thank you all very much for your patience and bearing with me during this slow slump! I wish I could be less busy, it's not even good busy, it's just busy busy! Anyway, lots of love - missed you guys! x


SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Looking forward to seeing some more posts from you soon! I've missed you! x

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig