£100 Asos Blogger Challenge

I've seen a few blogs talking about a bloggers ASOS competition, so I thought I would check it out... Discount Coder are asking bloggers to put together a whole outfit, all from ASOS, for £100 or less, and a winner will be selected at random who will then win a £100 ASOS voucher.

I have a holiday and wedding coming up so an ASOS look-through has been long overdue. I love that you can get everything under one 'roof' - so many different brands and styles of clothes.

With that in mind, the outfit I have put together is more of a wedding style outfit.



After having two children, I don't like wearing anything too fitted on my stomach. I do like my legs though, so I try to get them out when I can, to distract from the wobbly belly! I went for this tulip dress, which was down to £24.50 in the sale. It comes in black and pink too - I love this nude colour but am far too pale to wear it. The wedding is shortly after I get back from holiday, so I am optimistically thinking I will be tanned and able to wear it!

I know the next sensible thing to be would to add shoes, but a rose gold watch would be a necessity for me with this! I have my trusty Marc Jacobs one, but found this gorgeous Oasis watch for only £40!

So those come to £64.50, leaving me with £35.50 and I will definitely need shoes and a bag to finish off the outfit - luckily I found these nude ASOS platform shoes for £20 in the sale, leaving me with £15.50 for a bag....

I was torn between going for nude, or a bright colour to break it up - the fact there were no nude bags within that price range that I liked meant I went for the turquoise clutch bag which is £12.50. I would have liked a bright pink bag, to match the pink lipstick I'd have worn, but this will do - I love nude and gold with turquoise.

£3 left to play with! I found this ring which ties in nicely with the colours which is only £2 in the sale! I think it might be mens, but I don't care! That brings the total in to £99... I couldn't find anything for the last £1, so there we have it, my outfit!

Hope you like it, and if you decide to play along too, send me the links to your outfits, I had a lot of fun finding mine, virtually spending money!

*UPDATE* I won the Bronze prize of a £25 Asos voucher - thank you so much to Discount Coder! 


SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Beautiful outfit, so sophisticated =D

    I'd love if you could check out my blog too and let me know what you think!!

    Charlee
    british-belle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely outfit! Amazing it's all for £100 x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on winning!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! I actually really love this dress!! x
    https://allthingsbeautymake-upandshopping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. P.S. New Follower x
    https://allthingsbeautymake-upandshopping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! Really gorgeous outfit, I like the touches of blue in the clutch and the ring. Well done on winning! x
    Style Quandary.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved the article, it was beautiful and seemed to really represent your unique, colorful, happy style. So happy for you to have been blog!

    ASOS Voucher Codes

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig