Nails of the Day - Essie Merino Cool

This is another of the Fall 2010 collection from Essie, one that I have been really impressed with. I have always liked Essie, but think that the brush could be thicker for easier application. The colour lasts well usually, but this shade lasts exceptionally well - polish for me lasts 3 days absolute max - last time I wore this I had it on for 5 days before I had to remove it! It glides on like a dream, fantastic coverage and gorgeous colour - a dusty lilac grey. Gorgeous.


SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Absolutely love it! I'm wearing it on my tips right now too. I have noticed the exceptional staying power. Usually polishes chip within 1-2 days but with Merino Cool I'm on day 4 and there is only some slight tip wear. Same thoughts apply to In Stitches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like Essie polishes very much, I have an 8yr old mademoiselle which is still going strong without added thinner. Thanks for this great colour suggestion. Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely colour - another one I want! Nice dress as well! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is one of my favourites, I love it. Looks fab with your dress....wit woooo! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is lovely, I really want to get this. The staying power sounds good. And look at you, you gorgeous vision of stunningness!
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig