Back on Roaccutane - My Journey to Clear Skin in Videos

I have suffered with bad skin on and off since as long as I can remember. I have tried so many different things - some which I think have worked, only to find that it was a very short term solution. I have been on Roaccutane in the past, but a very low dose, so I decided to see if it was an option again. I documented my journey through daily vlogs, which I found incredible useful to watch when I was on Roaccutane the first time round. I hope these may help someone too.

Going to the hospital to see if I could go back onto Roaccutane and seeing what my course would be if so:



Month One's (on 30mg per day)  progress:




Month Two's (on 40mg per day) progress:



Month Three's (on 60mg per day) progress:



Month Four's (on 60mg a day) progress:



I am now 6 months post-treatment and loving my skin! It has got oily again, which is annoying - I loved the 'normal-ness' of my skin while I was on Roaccutane. BUT... NO SPOTS!
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. This was so interesting - you're skin looks beautiful after taking Roaccutane. I think it's great that you documented this - so helpful for people considering this as an option.

    Kara

    ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing! Its encouraging to see that even beautiful women such as yourself can have issues with acne. I have struggled with it since I was about 13, and have been too embarrassed to raise my hand and say, "I really want to do something about this this, even if I have to make sacrifices!" Finally, at 30 years old I am on Accutaine and although I'm not seeing results yet, your blog was encouraging. It is a testament that treatment requires patience through the ups and downs, and the ability to laugh off the bumps and say, "Thank God for makeup!" and move forward. It must have taken a lot of courage to show your bare skin to the world, but it was very inspiring! Thank you, again!

    -Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tea Tree Oil Control Cleansing Gel of Clear Skin Max is meant to cleanse skin of its impurities.
    Eyelid lift

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Thanks for the great information you have provided! Send online gifts in Pakistan.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig