Valentines Day Gift Ideas

Whether you choose to believe it or not, Valentines Day is just around the corner... soon enough 14th February will be here. Perhaps you have someone special to buy a gift for - or a good excuse to treat yourself to something lovely... with that in mind, I've put together some ideas to help you along your way, plus something for me to casually leave open on the computer in my house *cough cough*



one - Illamasqua Throbb nail polish £14.50
This beautiful tomatoey-red nail polish has just been released as part of their I'm The One collection. One coat is all you need for a full opaque finish of beautiful, glossy, blood red nails.


two - Tangle Angel Brush £12.95 (+10% discount at the moment)
I spotted this while browsing on the HQ Hair site and thought it was rather cute - angel on the back, and (kinda) heart shaped - it promises to glide through your hair with ease, getting rid of tangles, and has anti-static and anti-bacterial properties and is heat resistant too.

three - Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze & Glow  £49
This is the most stunning bronzing and highlighting duo I've ever seen in so many ways. Firstly, the packaging is to die for, and the product produces stunning results. The bronzer is the perfect universal flattering shade, usable for an all-over bronzer as well as for contour. The highlight has just the right amount of frostiness to it to to give a nice subtle highlight for the daytime, or can really be build up for a more extreme look.

four - Bobbi Brown Pink Kiss lipstick £19
From their new Uber Pink collection, this is a beautiful soft pink colour that adds the right amount of pink to your lips for a 'done' look without looking over-done or baby-dollish. It's grown up and flirty, and I love it. It feels silky smooth to apply and leaves a comfortable slick of polish with a slight sheen to it.


five - Guerlain Meteorites Pearls £36
This is a natural radiance enhancer for the face - the brush picks up the properties from the different coloured balls - yellow to counteract redness, mauve to catch the light etc - and gives a beautiful, evened out, radiant complexion. They've just added some to the new Blossom collection - this one is firmly on my wishlist, it looks so beautiful too!

six - Lulu Guiness Coin Purse with Clinique Super Strawberry Chubby Stick £55
As part of the 10th anniversary of Kiss It Better, Clinique are selling some gorgeous limited edition pieces, including this Lulul Guiness coin purse with a beautiful pink Chubby Stick - and what's more, the full £55 RRP will be donated to Great Ormond Street Children's Hospital.

seven - NARSissist Blush Palette £35 & NARSissist Eyeshadow Palette £50
These much anticipated limited edition NARS palettes come into stores tomorrow and are expected to fly off the shelves. They feature some of the brands most sought after and iconic shades. The blush palette includes Devotee highlighter (limited edition), Orgasm blush, and Laguna Bronzer, as well as a brush. The eyeshadow palette includes 15 of their hottest shades including All About Eve, Madrague, Fez, Bali, Coconut Grove, Madrague ll, Nepal, Ashes to Ashes, Brousse, Mekong, Bellissima, Lhasa, Bad Behavior, Dogon and Pandora.

If you have any more ideas, do let me know... happy shopping!

SHARE:

8 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I pre ordered the cheek palette on Space NK as I couldn't wait! I was really surprised at it was supposed to be a Sephora exclusive but I am so happy as it will be my cheek and bronzer from Nars :D This is a great post and there are definitely a few items I have been eyeing up! x

      Delete
  2. LOVEly gift ideas! I'm really interested in CT's duo set, hmmmm... when shall I go to have a look at it? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some beautiful product picks! I'd love to receive the NARSissist eyeshadow palette as a gift but I think that's one I'll be buying as a gift from me, to me!

    www.walking-in-heels.blogspot.com

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look SO gorgeous here Alice.. I need that Bobbi Brown lipstick, what a stunning shade! I bought the Guerlain Meteorites, I couldn't miss out on them! xx
    Gemma // missmakeupmagpie.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That lippie and eyeliner you have one looks absolutely AMAZING on you, Alice!

    xx, Cathy from http://www.helllo-cathy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. These look so Gergeous ! i want to try it .. Lovely shade and bring it out! Love the look!
    http://www.newvibe.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful gift for beautiful and Lover day.Pink and Red Nail Polish, Red Bad and Red suits are looking beautiful.
    http://www.newvibe.ie/category/Women-Jackets

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig